Hello family, welcome back to my channel.. Well, we’d be doing something different, not our normal vibes, but I hope that you’d love this or agree that I tried on this one. My series on friendship is still on though, a post would be out soon concerning that. I am just so happy that football is back, not like i know a lot like the guys in the house, but i mean when my favorites are playing, the groove is everlasting. I would try my best not to hint you all about my best clubs or players here and not to attach my emotions too much here, instead I would just share the latest happenings and add my thoughts where necessary. Let’s get right into it.
So, its no longer news Football is returning back over the World after the Global lockdown to combat the corona virus pandemic, mostly played behind closed doors even though some leagues have tried involving few fans to revive the feeling. With the likes of the Dutch Eerdivisie and French Ligue 1 having ended abruptly and the resumption of the Bundesliga and of recent the Spanish La Liga, other pending leagues are hopeful of a restart including European competitions with possible dates already released. I would just share some already known random gist, the main banter would come when Arsenal continues to fall my hands or when more games have been played
• DFB Pokal Finals: The rivalry would again heat up on the 4th of July 2020 at the Olympiastadion, Berlin as Bayer Leverkusen battles lethal giants F.C Bayern Munich for the first time since 2009. But I’m just wondering that with the whole break during the lockdown, do we still have lethal giants or they are being overrated. We wouldn’t know until the end.. LOL
Coppa Italia: I would have expected that after all the swag Ronaldo came out of lockdown with, that he’d play better, but oga came out only to play like Lingard and missed his first penalty prior resumption as Juventus draw 0:0 with AC Milan on the 12th of June.
• Ajax: So I saw the new away kit Ajax dropped for 2020/2021 season and I’m like “what”. I really don’t know what to say, but is that the best they could come up with…Let me not even talk
• PSG confirmed that Club captain Thiago Silva and Edison Cavani will leave the Club at the end of this season. Personally, I’m still waiting to see who the new captain would be and how well the club would move forward thereon, but I’m not bothered too, because it doesn’t change the fact that my club is still the best anytime, any day.
By the way, I just have one question to ask..more like aproko…so now if Arsenal players keep disappointing as usual, would it be blamed on the lockdown period or on their normal ways, because I cannot can o.
Asides my plenty talks, Bayern Munich extends their upbeaten streak since December 7 2019 after beating Fellow Bayer Leverkusen 2:4 in an away cracker. This ensures they maintain their league authority and extends their point to 70; 7 ahead of Borrusia Dortmund who also beat Hertha BSC 1:0 to claim all 3 points. Don’t worry, my friend Precious is taking me up on all these points something, because comprehending them is stressful.
LA LIGA SANTANDER
• Asensio and Hazard back for real return against Eibar: This is according to Zidane as reported by espn.co.uk after both players returned from separate injuries which threatened to end their campaign this season. They have returned to training and ready for their first match.
• On the other hand Messi and Suarez could be fit for their first game against Mallorca as the duo have resumed training since returning from injuries. Well, more like without this duo, the club is nothing, but what can I say, let me chill and see how the game plays out.
• Valencia dramatic 1-1 draw against 10 man Levante after VAR awarded them a penalty kick. is also something on the news amongst the many sports update.
I would like to keep going on and on, but let me pause. Let me know if you’d love more football contents in the comment section far below. Also, let’s continue this conversation in the comments’ section, what’s your favorite club and why
As usual, like, comment, follow and subscribe. Try to laugh also, even if nothing is funny, laugh on credit