Well, hello darlings🌟🌟…how have we all been? Good, I hope?❤️❤️
So, it’s November, the premier league’s stadia lights are off for yet another two weeks. Two weeks sigh of relief and recuperation. Relief, because November has the infamous thread synonymous to that time of the season when Coaching jobs are lost; and recuperation, in preparation against Detty December. As usual we have a lot to banter about and questions to answer: Why Manchester United now wins away from home, Chelsea’s spice to the draws, Arsenal the Robin hood of EPL, and goals standing after match day 8.
• It’s not news, Manchester United now feels at home away from home this season and would just wish the rest of the season were to be played away having won 7 straight Away League Matches; their best run for over 25 years (Infact the last time this happened in 1993, they won the league).
• One man, Bruno Fernandes has been inspirational having earned his 5th goal for season (more than Werner, Havertz, Aubameyang and Mane). A win against Everton barely gave a lifeline, after losses to Arsenal and Recent Turkish champions Istanbul Basaksehir (Can you even pronounce that?)
• After series of ‘Drawing’ classes for Chelsea, things have become a bit pleasant again down to the champions league; Strings of good saves, penalties and good goals have spiced up the play (Kudos to the back line). However, there are speculations that they might just get to return to ‘default’ as a similar return from the October break saw Chelsea draw 3 straight matches.
• Arsenal has lost just as much as they have won this season, quickly sharing the points each time they gain them. So far, the attacking threat of Arsenal has gone blunt with Aubameyang mustering just 2 goals, poor for a successive golden boot contender for a team hoping to touch the champions league football next season.
• On the other hand, heading into the International break; Salah, Son, Vardy, Calvert lewin top the goal scoring chart with 8 goals. Bruno Fernandes tops Werner, Lacazette. Zouma tops Rashford, Sterling. While Maguire, Havertz, Firmino all have 1 goal each (unexplainable).
While we earnestly expect a Return to Action, grab a cup of Penal-TEA, enjoy the read and leave a comment.🤭
Do you think Manchester United’s coach will avoid a Sack? What are your expectations? Talk to me darlings, I’m your accurate listener ⚡⚡
I hope that you remain in God and stay blessed.
Connect with me via: